Gleifer Vaz Alves
- 22nd Nov. 2018: presentation at PUCRS "Formalising the Rules of the Road & the Agent decision-making on Emergency Scenarios" (slides).
- From Aug. 2018 to Feb. 2019: Visiting Researcher at PUCRS (smart research group) under the supervision of professor Rafael H. Bordini.
- 18th July 2018: presented the work "Formalisation of the Rules of the Road for embedding into an Autonomous Vehicle Agent" at VaVAS 2018 (a FLoC 2018 workshop) (slides).
- 27th March 2018: presentation at BCTCS 2018 about the first steps towards the formalisation from the "Rules of the Road", named "Formal Specification of Autonomous Systems Properties by Using a Temporal-Deontic based Logic ".
- From Feb. to Aug. 2018: Visiting Researcher at Univ. of Liverpool (autonomy & verification lab) under the supervision of professor Michael Fisher.
- 20-24th Nov. 2017: Visit at IPB (Bragança, Portugal); double degree for Undergraduate course (Computer Science) and research partnerships.
- 19th Set. 2017: presented the paper: "A Rational Agent Controlling an Autonomous Vehicle: Implementation and Formal Verification" at FVAV 2017 (Turin, Italy).