I'm currently employed as a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Analysis group of the Dipartimento di Matematica "F. Casorati" of the Università degli Studi di Pavia.
In 2019 I will spend 6 months (Jul through Dec) visiting Prof. Julin at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Jyväskylä in Finland thanks to a funding grant issued by INdAM.
My research fields are Calculus of Variations, Geometric Measure Theory and my main research interests are non-linear PDEs, Isoperimetric problems, Shape Optimization and Minimal Surfaces.
MY LATEST PAPERS
-  A. Pratelli and G. Saracco, On the isoperimetric problem with double density, Nonlinear Analysis (online first)
-  G.P. Leonardi and G. Saracco, Two examples of minimal Cheeger sets in the plane, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 197:1511
-  G.P. Leonardi and G. Saracco, The prescribed mean curvature equation in weakly regular domains, NoDEA 25(2):9
- [24-28 sep, 2018] Catania, Workshop "MAR": Metric Analysis & Regularity
- [10-12 oct, 2018] Lisbon, Topics in Nonlinear Analysis: Calculus of Variations and PDEs, contributed talk The isoperimetric problem with a double density
- [Jul-Dec 2019] Jyväskylä, visiting period - hosted by Prof. Julin and funded by INdAM.