I'm currently employed as a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Analysis group of the Dipartimento di Matematica "F. Casorati" of the Università degli Studi di Pavia.
In 2019 I will spend 6 months (Jul through Dec) visiting Prof. Julin at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Jyväskylä in Finland thanks to a funding grant issued by INdAM.
My research fields are Calculus of Variations, Geometric Measure Theory and my main research interests are non-linear PDEs, Isoperimetric problems, Shape Optimization and Minimal Surfaces.
MY LATEST PAPERS
-  A. Saracco and G. Saracco, A discrete districting plan (submitted)
-  A. Pratelli and G. Saracco, On the isoperimetric problem with double density, Nonlinear Analysis 177(B):733
-  G.P. Leonardi and G. Saracco, Two examples of minimal Cheeger sets in the plane, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 197:1511
- [Mar 25th - 28th] Regensburg, Calculus of Variations and Nonlinear PDEs
- [5th May] Praga, Prague Marathon
- [May 20th - 24th] Napoli, INDAMIP2019 - Shape optimization, control and inverse problems for PDEs
- [Jun 17th - 21st] Napoli, INDAMIP2019 - Shape optimization, control and inverse problems for PDEs
- [Jun 25th - 28th] Barcelona, Barcelona Analysis Conference 2019
- [Jul-Dec 2019] Jyväskylä, visiting period - hosted by Prof. Julin and funded by INdAM
- [Sep 2nd - 7th] Pavia, XXI Congresso dell'UMI
- [Sep 23rd - 27th] Levico Terme, Shape Optimization, Isoperimetric and Functional Inequalities
- [Feb 2nd - 7th] Levico Terme, XXX Convegno Nazionale di Calcolo delle Variazioni