Below are a few podcasts that often discuss current economic policies.
Many jobs and research projects in economics require some proficiency in programming. Below are two common languages in the profession and links to start learning them now.
- Statistical Programming and Financial Literacy (ECON 181, Howard University)
- Introduction to R (FREE)
- Intermediate R (FREE)
- Data Science Specialization
- Learning SAS (FREE)
Other Useful Sites
- Writing an Effective Statement of Purpose
- Writing an Effective Statement of Interest
- Graduate Programs in Economics