2021-2022 Fulton County High School Honor Band & Orchestra Event
BASIC EVENT SCHEDULE: (Tentative)
Monday, November 15th- 2:00pm - Check In
- 2:30pm - FULL Ensemble Rehearsal
- 4:00pm - Break
- 4:15pm - Rehearsal
- 5:30pm - Dinner & Concert (Guest Ensemble)
- 7:00pm - (Possible) Sectionals
- 8:00pm - Dismissal
Tuesday, November 16th- 10:00am - Directly to Sectionals (from prior night locations)
- 11:30am - Large Ensemble Rehearsal
- 1:00pm - Lunch and Learn (45 min. session - 45 min free time)
- 2:30pm - Large Ensemble Rehearsal
- 5:00pm - Provided Dinner and Concert prep (change, etc...)
- 7:00pm - CONCERT
(Orchestra & Band)
To Order Live Concert Recordings
More Info Later
2021 Fulton County High School Honor Event T-Shirt - TBD
IMPORTANT HONOR EVENT INFORMATION
The Monday rehearsal time is the same for both groups.
Each school (band/orchestra) is responsible with their students’ transportation (from and to Chattahoochee HS)
The clinicians will have the ability to alter the break schedule based on progress of music.
Students may purchase lunch at Chattahoocheel HS cafeteria (Tuesday). The prices are the same as the other Fulton County high schools.
Students are to remain on campus during the lunch break.
The CHS will provide dinner meals for the dinner break on Tuesday evening.
Dinner payment information will be sent to each director by the host school director
At no time should students leave campus during the day.
Students should wear their school’s concert uniform for the performance.
Students should bring all instruments and necessary accessories, as well as:
Wire music stand (Students should label the music stand with their name and their school)
11. All students will be expected to have a pencil at their stand during all rehearsals.
12. All students are expected to remain in the auditorium until both groups finish their performances.
13. This entire Honor Event should end around 8:30pm.