Help the Range
What can you do to help the range right now?
Get to know the facts and then take action! The time to act is now.
Are you with the media?
As of May 4th, 2020, the Cyber Warfare Range is ending its silence to the media regarding all matters on this web site, We are happy to answer questions, appear on shows / segments covering this set of injustices, and will meet with your editorial staff as requested. We are people who keep secrets. However, this travesty has gone on too long. Please send all inquiries / requests to email@example.com
- Ask Governor Ducey why the chairman of his Cyber Action Team was allowed shut down the AZCWR Eastside (AZ01) location Twitter: @dougducey Facebook: link Instagram: link LinkedIn: link
- Ask the Mesa city attorney, Jim Smith, why he ordered the continued lockout and how he justifies his actions legally.
- Advocate for the Arizona Cyber Warfare Range via your accounts with the hash tag #FreetheRange
- Share links to this web site: https://freetherange.com
- Ask what other interests are involved?
Help us defend ourselves
- Donate to us. Legal defence, court filings, materials creation and distribution...
- Volunteer your talents
- Have you been personally impacted? Tell us about it, or talk to our legal team. We also have created a short survey.
Be an advocate
- Tell your friends about our troubles and ask them to help: https://freetherange.com - #FreetheRange
- Learn more about the companies that financially support ACTRA and ask them why they supported this hostility from an organization they belong to towards a non-profit
- Ask ACTRA members is they are concerned that Frank is threatening to sue one of ACTRA's members. Will they be next?
- Participate in our call campaign (coming soon)
- Take our survey
- Sign our petition online