- If you want the site to be visible to all, Publish and share the link to the world.
- Copy the published site link from the link icon at the top of the editing view. Open an incognito window to check how the site really looks to others. Troubleshoot any errors such as those listed on the Help page.
- If you want the site just for selected family members, add their email addresses and then the site will be seen by only those you have added.
- Information on how to share and publish your site is located here on the Google help pages.
- The screenshots below may be useful when you are ready to Publish your site.
- Revisit your site in Drive anytime after it is published to add to and edit it.
Limit the audience by invitation