Internet Responsibility Exit Survey
Links to PDF studies
Choose 2 topics for your presentations
NetSmartz Presentations - downloadable presentation
- Protecting Kids Online
- Protecting Kids Online is an awareness program designed to educate parents, caregivers, teachers and children about Internet safety. Law enforcement officers present this program to educate audiences about laws, personal responsibilities and safeguards to be taken against online victimization.
- NetSmartz Workshop
- A program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- Talking to Kids and Teens about Social Media and Sexting
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Social Networking Sites: Safety Tips for Tweens and Teens
- Federal Trade Commission
- PBS: Growing Up Online
- Just how radically is the Internet transforming the experience of childhood?
- Tips for New Facebook Parents
- The OnlineMom: Tech Tools for Parents
- Cyberbullying: Indentification, Prevention, and Response
- from the Cyberbullying Research Center
- National Crime Prevention Council: Cyberbullying
- Information for educators and parents
- Stop Bullying Now!
- Site for kids and adults from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Education.com: Bullying
- Dozens of resources for addressing bullying in school and online
- Teaching Tolerance: Bullying
- Guidelines and tips for teachers and students
- Child Safety Network Provides numerous resources on Internet safety.
- Cyberbully Provides resources promoting safe and responsible Internet use.
- Enough is Enough Protecting children and families from the Internet dangers of pornography and sexual predators.
- FBI Online, downloadable Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety.
- GetNetWise.org "One click away" from the resources needed to make informed decisions about family use of the Internet.
- i-SAFE, Inc. To educate and empower youth to take safe and responsible control of their Internet experiences.
- National Crime Prevention Council Offers training, publications and technical assistance to schools and community organizations.
- National Education Association Health Information Network To help educators and parents learn more about the risks and opportunities of technology and to better guide young teens in using social technology and safely navigating their digital world.
- Net Family News Provides a forum for parents and offers resources, including a weekly newsletter, and links to numerous related sites.
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Provides practical tips to help people protect their privacy online.
- SafeKids.com Website for parents and children to learn how to use the Internet safely.
- SafeTeens.com Website for parents and teens to learn how to use the Internet safely.
- WiredSafety Provides safety information for parents and children, as well as resources and online support to help parents keep their kids safe online.