Instructions for presenters
- The duration of the regular (non-keynote) talks is 10 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
- The screen display is 4:3 and there is only VGA input. Speakers should be aware of this fact and know that if they bring 16:9 slides, while it could still be shown, horizontal black bars will be added on top and below to fit the 4:3 aspect ratio of the screen .
- In order to reduce the amount of problems of laptop switching, we ask our presenters to share their slides in advance with their session chairs.
- If your slides have been generated by Apple Keynote, you must bring your own laptop and VGA adapter.
- The poster boards are of 95 cm width and 241 cm height, fitting A0 posters with vertical orientation.
- Authors of posters on Thursday morning are invited to leave the poster along all morning until the beginning of the afternoon session. Authors of posters on Friday morning are invited to leave the poster during the whole day.