Research & Publications
Scholarly Passions and Pursuits
- International Criminal Law
- International Criminal Procedure
- Domestic Criminal Law
- Domestic Criminal Procedure
- Rethinking Ingram: The Need for Extensive Due Process Protections Predicating the Administration of Corporal Punishment, Bearing Witness: J. Soc. Resp., 2015(3) at p. 52.
- "Protecting Due Process During Terrorism Adjudications: Redefining ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ and Eliminating the Doctrine of Complimentary Jurisdiction in Favor of the International Criminal Court," U. Ark. L. Rev. (Forthcoming April 2018)
- "An Analysis of Lockean Philosophy in the Historical and Modern Context of the Jurisdictional Restraints Imposed by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court," Forthcoming Spring 2018.
- "Playing the Odds: The Realities of State-by-State Suitability Determinations and the Need for Federal Regulations," 8 UNLV Gaming L.J. __ (November 2017)
- Conference Paper Presentation: "Standing on Principle: The Application of the Exclusionary Rule to Third Parties in Order to Deter Constitutional Violations by Law Enforcement, at the “Eight Annual Loyola Constitutional Colloquium,” Loyola School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (November 2017)
- Conference Paper Presentation: "An Analysis of Lockean Philosophy in the Historical and Modern Context of the Jurisdictional Restraints Imposed by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court," at “The Philosophical Foundations of International Criminal Law: Its Intellectual Roots, Related Limits and Potential,” Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, India (August 2017)
- Conference Paper Presentation: "Changing the Venue to Protect Human Rights: Redefining 'Crimes Against Humanity' to Include Terrorism," at “Righting Wrongs: Enforcing Human Rights, Administering International Criminal Justice,” University of Westminster, London, England (February 2017)
- Poster Presentation: “The Perceived Effects of Authority on Mock Jurors” at the Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association (March 2010)
- Panel Discussion: “Know Your Rights,” Elmira College (February 2017)
- Panel Discussion: “Phi Alpha Delta Young Lawyers Panel,” The University of Alabama (February 2016)