Are you a teacher transitioning from teaching AP CSP to AP CSA? Will you be teaching AP CS A for the first time in 2019 or 2020? We have scholarships available for you to attend our PD for FREE, in exchange for participating in our research project.
Contact us for more information.
CSAwesome is part of a Google funded research project for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 academic years. We are studying new to CSA teachers and students and their transition from CSP to CSA.
If you are adopting the CSAwesome curriculum, please volunteer for our research project by emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We are especially interested in teachers who are teaching CSA for the first time in 2019 or 2020, but more experienced teachers are also welcome.
Requirements for the research project are:
- Make a copy of the course and have your students enroll in it and use the CSAwesome curriculum and lesson plans.
- Have your students take the pre-survey, pre-test, and post-test built into the curriculum.
- Collect research consent forms from your students.
- Complete a post-course survey
- Have your students complete a post-course survey.