Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems
July 2-6, 2018
The next international Workshop on Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems CQIS-2018 will be held in the Institute for High Energy Physics (Protvino, Russia) on July, 2-6, 2018.
The workshop sessions will be held in the Conference Hall of the IHEP Theory Division building.
This workshop continues the series which originates from the informal winter seminars in Protvino initiated by Mikhail Saveliev. Previous workshops of this series took place in Protvino, Dubna, Chernogolovka and St. Petersburg in 2000-2017.
Main topics of the conference include:
- recent results in classical and quantum integrable models, statistical physics;
- quantum field theory, conformal field theory, AGT correspondence;
- quantum algebras and group, cluster algebras, and other mathematics related to integrable systems;
- integrable probability and asymptotic representation theory;
The scientific programm of the Workshop will be determined by the Organizing Committee and Advisory Board in June.
The conference fee is EUR 100 which covers, in particular, the round-trip transportation from the airport to Protvino, coffee breaks, and the banquet. The conference fee for Russian participants is expected to be covered by grants.
The deadlines for applications are
- May 31, 2018 for those who does not need Russian visa
- April 25, 2018 for those who needs the visa
Participation is by invitation of the Organizing Committee. Those who are interested in participation are kindly asked to fill in the Registration Form. Those participants who need Russian visa are kindly requested to complete the Visa Application Form.
International Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical
Physics, NRU HSE, Moscow
Institute for High Energy Physics