Track & Field FAQ
Results Based Track Program
The top athletes in their respective events will compete in the meets. All athletes should be willing to help and participate where the coaches feel they can most assist the team.
Must attend practice and must communicate when you are unable to make it
Excused Absence: Missing practice with prior coaches consent
Unexcused Absence: Missing Practice without prior consent from the coach
1 Unexcused = probation
2 Unexcused = meet suspension
3 Unexcused = double meet suspension
4 Unexcused = possible dismissal from team
Physicals/ Emergency Cards
Must be completed before you may participate in practice or meets.
District Athletic Handbook
Available online, parents and athletes must sign and return form
All Athletes will travel to and from meets on the bus, with the team.
Must commit to attending: District, Area, Regional, and State meets when qualify.
All athletes will be expected to load the equipment on the bus before and after the meet.
- Distance/ Sprinters/ Hurdlers/ Track 2
- 7:00-7:25 am- Sprinters/ Hurdlers/ Track 2: Weight Room Warm-Up
- 7:00-7:25 am - Girl's/ Distance : Warm-Up
- 7:30-8:20 am- Workout begins
- Throwers/ Jumpers/ Vaulters (Relays as needed)
- 4:05-5:05 pm- Field event workouts