Cross Country/Track Booster Club Officers 2018 - 2019 Season
- Sponsor-Jason Grennier
- President- Courtney Lambert
- Vice President-Angela Pie
- Secretary- Shannon Pettey
- Treasurer- Jennifer Childress
- Member at Large - Cheri Wilcox (Spirit Wear)
- Member at Large - Elizabeth Hall (Snack Coordinator/Team Dinners/Banquet)
- Member at Large- Kari Roberts (XC Invitational)
- Member at Large- Steve Grendal (Fundraising/Marketing/Communication)
The Cedar Park High School Cross Country (XC) and Track Booster Club is an all-volunteer organization that is committed to supporting coaches, athletes and school programs in a positive way both on an off the field. The purpose of the Cedar Park High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club is to promote, develop, encourage and support Cedar Park High School. Our goal is to enhance a more integrated relationship among the parents, administration, faculty, coaching staff, athletes, as well as Cedar Park and our surrounding communities. We want to foster and promote a spirit of unity and goodwill among the members.
The Cedar Park Cross Country and Track Booster Club hosts and organizes many off-field activities that are associated with the team which includes: weekly team meals, spirit, a major fundraising effort with the CP XC Invitational, summer training programs, retreats, community give backs, and many overnight events, merchandise sales, clinics, fundraisers, end of the season banquet and much more. The booster club thanks everyone that has volunteered both in the off season and throughout the season to make the Cedar Park High School Cross Country and Track Booster Club what it is for the athletes, coaches, school and community.