Join teams across Texas in the 20th annual running of the CPXC Invitational.
Friday : September 13, 2019
Packet Pick Up & Walk the Course
Saturday: September 14, 2019
Cedar Park High School
2150 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Races open to public high schools and middle schools only
No unattached runners
Meet Course Description:
- A crushed granite/grass trail in a wooded area behind the school that finishes on the track in the stadium.
- Please note: The course is subject to change as we get closer to the event. An alternate course is available if there are heavy rains.
Friday Schedule (Sept. 13, 2019)
- Course open to walk @ 4:30
- Packet pickup available for teams 4:30- 6:30 pm at Registration Tent on inside of track near finish line
Saturday Schedule (Sept. 14, 2019)
- 7:15 am High School Races start on a rolling schedule
- Order of Events:
- HS Division 1 Girls 5K (10 runners)
- HS Division 1 Boys 5K (10 runners)
- HS Division 2 Girls 5K (10 runners)
- HS Division 2 Boys 5K (10 runners)
- HS JV Girls 5K [Green] (15 runners)
- HS JV Boys 5K [Green] (10 runners)
- HS JV Girls – 2-mile [White] (unlimited)
- HS JV Boys 5K [White] (unlimited)
- Middle School / Open – Girls 2-Mile (unlimited)
- Middle School / Open – Boys 2-Mile (unlimited)
2 Mile Race:
Middle School, Club Teams & Open (Event #9 and #10)
- Race on the Cedar Park Cross Country Course after the High School athletes.
- Help raise funds for the CPHS XC team and trail maintenance while enjoying the festivities!
- Individually timed and ranked
- Please see Athletic.net Cedar Park XC Invitational 2019 for details www.cpxctrack.com
- Team Championship Trophy (all races)
- Individual Medals for top 15 (all races)
- Middle Schoolers / Club Teams / Open
- Top 15 overall plus special recognition for middle school boy & girl winner
Entries / Cost
- High School Races:
- $20 per individual; $100.00 per event; $200 max per gender; $400 max per school
- Middle School Races:
- $20 per individual; $100 per gender; $200 max per school
- High School & Middle School Races must register via Athletic.net Cedar Park XC Invitational 2019
Checks Payable to:
CPHS Cross County Booster Club (no refunds)
Send Checks to:
Cedar Park High School
Attn: Coach Chance Edwards 2150 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
Coach Chance Edwards
Phone (cell): 936-615-2643
Booster Race Coordinator: Geneva Yeager
Phone (cell): 512-917-4898
Parking – Please have busses enter from West side of the high school off Anderson Mill Road and drop off athletes by the Tennis Courts and then proceed North to parking lot area this will help greatly with traffic flow.
Team Tent Area – Please have team tents set up at the South end of the track. Please keep spikes and teams off the black top area.
Spectators – Course is spectator friendly with lots of chances to see athlete’s race. Refer to Area map. Due to the construction areas, spectators and pedestrian traffic will be allowed on the field and in certain areas of the track in designated areas.
Event T-Shirts – There will be event t-shirts on site for sale, $20/each. Cash/Credit Card
Concessions – Breakfast tacos and other concession items for sale. Cash/Credit Card
Coach Hospitality Tent – We will have a Coach Hospitality tent next to the announcers, timers and registration on the inside of the track.
Water/Trainers – We will have trainers available at finish line and water gators. We will not be handing out water to finishers so please make sure your teams have ample water as it can get hot.
Lost & Found – Located at Registration area. After race, contact Geneva Yeager at email@example.com or 512-917-4898.