The Ninth Congress of Romanian Mathematicians
June 28 - July 3, 2019, Galați, Romania
The Section of Mathematical Sciences of the Romanian Academy
This meeting is intended to continue an old tradition of holding congresses of Romanian mathematicians and it is largely open to international participation. Eight such congresses were organized in Cluj (1929), Turnu Severin (1932), Bucharest (1945, 1956, and 2007), Pitești (2003), Brașov (2011), and Iași (2015).
The Ninth Congress will be held in Galați from June 28 to July 3, 2019, and will be organized by the Section of Mathematical Sciences of the Romanian Academy, the Romanian Mathematical Society, the Simion Stoilow Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Bucharest, and the "Dunărea de Jos" University of Galați as host institution.
A selection of the proceedings of the congress will be published.
1. Algebra and Number Theory
2. Algebraic, Complex and Differential Geometry and Topology
3. Real and Complex Analysis, Potential Theory
4. Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Controlled Differential Systems
5. Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and Operator Algebras, Mathematical Physics
6. Probability, Stochastic Analysis, and Mathematical Statistics
7. Mechanics, Astronomy, Numerical Analysis, and Mathematical Models in Sciences
8. Theoretical Computer Science, Operations Research and Optimization
- Arrival day: Friday, June 28th, in the morning
- Opening ceremony: Friday, June 28th, at 15:00 h
- An excursion will be organized on Monday, July 1st.
- Departure day: Wednesday, July 3rd, in the afternoon.
- Registration is open. The deadline for registering is March 31st, 2019.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org