- A deposit of $150.00 is required for all water customers.
- New users of water service will be added as service is available.
- City will bring service from main to meter and install meter for the cost of labor, parts and any other materials required to complete the above connection.
- Meters remain property of City and City will service same; pipe and connections from meter to customer premise is to be installed by customer at their expense with materials approved by Water Operator.
- The account is billed on a monthly basis. All bills are mailed on or near the 25th of the month.
- Bills are DUE by the 10th of each month, after which a 5% penalty will be applied to the bill. If the account is not paid in FULL by the 15th of the month, service will be disconnected on the 16th.
- Reconnection will be made following payment of the full balance due and a $50.00 penalty fee. In emergency situations after hour and weekend reconnection may be made at the discretion of the City. An additional $50.00 will be charged for after hours or weekend reconnection.
- There is a $15.00 charge for all returned checks.
- It is the residents' responsibility to keep brush and other obstructions cleared from the meter.
Water and Sewer Service
Bulky Item Pick-up: bulky household items such as sofas, chairs, tables, cabinets, carpets, etc. (constructed of compact able material) will be picked up on a regular garbage collection day on the last Wednesday of each month. Customers are limited to one item per residence at no charge. More than one item will be charged at $10.00 per item.
Excluded Items: household appliances, refrigerators, stoves, freezers, etc., will be picked up by special arrangement with Eagle Ridge Disposal at 573-324-5610. Pick-up will be the last Wednesday of January, April, July and October and a charge of $7.00 will be applied for each large appliance. Under Missouri law the following items are prohibited in landfills: motor oils, batteries, tires, and lawn waste including brush and grass clippings, therefore, these items will not be collected by Eagle Ridge Disposal.
What We DO Recycle
#1 & #2 Plastic, Magazines, Newspaper, Aluminum Cans/Scrap, Cardboard (except wax coated), Steel Food Cans, Books, Shredded Paper, Clothes, Shoes
Glass, Styrofoam, Pill Bottles, Electronics, Appliances