Order your tickets online
Thank you for using our online ordering system. Please read below before purchasing your tickets:
The following productions have tickets available for online purchase:
No productions while the CORVID-19 safeguards are in place
All online ticket sales are final.
Seats will be assigned by the box office. If you have a disability or other special seating needs, or if you have several parties who would like to be seated together, please contact the box office to make that request after purchasing your tickets online.
• The online ticketing system does not allow for refunds or changes. If you believe you may need to cancel a reservation or make a change, please purchase your tickets through the box office and not the online ticketing system. Changes or refunds can only be made to box office purchases.
• A 50-cent surcharge will be added to each ticket purchased.
• Online ticket sales will close before each performance--48 hours for CCCT shows and 24 hours for CCT shows. All remaining reservations will be handled through the box office.
• Seats will be assigned by the box office. If you have a disability or other special seating needs or if you have several parties who would like to be seated together, please contact the office to make that request. However, you may still purchase your tickets online.
• Each show will begin promptly at the performance time listed. The box office opens 30 minutes before each performance, but please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance to pick up your tickets.
To purchase tickets or to make a tax deductible donation, click
"Seat Yourself" link below.
All activities are predicated upon the response to COVID-19 safeguards and AB5 ramifications.