Challenges in Evaluating
Regional and Urban Policy
The Department of Social Sciences and Economics (Sapienza, University of Rome) and the Department of Political Science (Roma Tre University) are organising the First International Conference Challenges in Evaluating Regional and Urban Policy, which will take place on:
8th - 9th March 2018, Rome, Italy
The conference aims to stimulate the debate on the evaluation of regional and urban policies. Both theoretical and applied contributions are welcomed on the following main topics: counterfactual evaluation methods, spatial econometric methods for impact evaluation, policies for urban and regional economic growth, policies for economic and social resilience.
AISRe, the Italian section of European Regional Science Association, cooperates and endorses the conference.
- Prof. Giuseppe Arbia (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore )
- Prof. Martin Huber (University of Fribourg)
January 11st: Deadline Submission
- January 22nd: New Deadline!
- February 8th: Notification of Acceptance
February 15th: Deadline for discounted fees (early-bird)
- February 22nd: Extended deadline for discounted fees (early-bird)