Constantly striving to serve every day.
- Leader - Three sport captain
- Statistician - I love reading and memorizing game notes and statistics like Ohio University and UW-Madison.
- Responsible - St. Paul Lutheran Church Youth Group President
- Polite - Please, Thank You, Sir, Ma'am, Mr., & Mrs.
- Respectful - Because Christ created all people.
- Listener - Speaking is one thing. Listening is the most important thing.
- Caring - Since 9th grade, I have helped elderly people complete yard work in our town.
- Punctual - Game Time 7:00 P.M.? Arrival Time 6:00 P.M. or earlier!
- Motivated - I emailed over 350 intercollegiate athletic departments looking for 2018 summer internships and ended up with eight offers.
- Organized - Procrastinating is not in my vocabulary.
- Speaker - One of two students to give a speech to the 300 people who attended the NEWLHS 25th Anniversary Auction
"Brock is an outstanding asset to our program. His hard work, initiative and knowledge have helped contribute immensely to the day-to-day operations of our program. Brock has also shown the ability to be a phenomenal leader. Since he began, we have felt comfortable giving him more responsibility such as being in charge of video, as well as being the lead student manager."
~ Mr. C.J. Wamsley, Assistant Baseball Coach, Ohio University
"He is a sharp young man, who has excelled in classes. Brock is a student who gets along with his classmates and is able to work in and lead groups. He is a very diligent student who studies hard and does not procrastinate."
~ Mrs. Holly Blocker, Mathematics Chair, NHS Advisor, Northeastern Lutheran High School
"Brock's school work is always well done and completed on time. (He) will often go above and beyond my expectations as a teacher in his performance in the classroom and on assignments. Finally, (he) is an excellent leader. In conversations with him I have been impressed with the fact that he puts much time and thought into leading."
~ Mr. James McClellan, Principal/Guidance Director, Northeastern Lutheran High School
"His (Brock) work ethic as a student and an athlete are examples for the many students he works with and influences her at NEWLHS. His passion for academics is mirrored by his athletic passion. He works hard at all times to be the best student, player and teammate that he can be. I have been in the teaching field for over 40 years, and have rarely found an individual of Brock's outstanding character and drive."
~Mr. Michael Stock, Athletic Director, Northeastern Lutheran High School