Dr. Tsvetoslav Koynarski DVM, MSc, PhD
Assistant Professor in Animal Genetics and Molecular Biology
at the Department of Animal Genetics, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Trakia University, Bulgaria
- Master's degree in "Veterinary Medicine"
- Master's degree in "Molecular biology and biotechnology"
- PhD in "Genetics"
Genetic resistance against infectious diseases, genetic markers for early diagnostics of inherited diseases and recombinant DNA technology.
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine, USA - 2006
- University of Cambridge, Department of Veterinary Medicine, UK - 2007
- Animal Genetics in Microsatellite Analyses and Sequencing by IAEA, Austria - 2010
- Basics in molecular biology, Borstel, Germany - 2010
- European Regional Training Course on Rapid and Confirmatory Diagnosis of Avian Influenza H7N9, IAEA, Austria - 2013
- Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program, Texas, USA - 2013