Balance • Transparency • Advocacy
- CONFIRMED: MILPITAS SCHOOL BOARD SPECIAL ELECTION IN MARCH, 2020
- The MUSD Appointee Process Meeting that Turned Them to Special Election
- A Message from President Chris Norwood on behalf of the MUSDI Board of Education
- Update: 09/24/2019 New evidence found. The scoresheets were modified!!! Click here for details
- Update: 09/13/2019 Exceed 50% signatures (700+ Milpitas Voters ) were received and a petition has been filed for a special election to determine the seat on MUSD.
- Fill out your comment here: https://forms.gle/VpJ1CauScqGxqDq26
- Ling's speech: Present new evidence. Scoresheets were modified!!!
- I am a parent in this school district for 13 years. I was here 6 weeks ago in good faith that the board appointment process and decision would be fair and transparent. Unfortunately that faith was tainted by questionable rating results, open manipulation of scorecards, and ad-hoc vote changes without proper explanation. I only learned of the vote change reasoning from a Milpitas Beat article 5 weeks after it happened. MORE
- David Graham Speech: Data Analysis
- My name is David Graham. I’m a resident of Milpitas and have three sons attending Milpitas schools. I am concerned about the manner in which the recently vacated seat on the school board has been filled. MORE
Residents' Demands For MUSD Board
- Special meeting. Board need to officially address this item for a special meeting within 15 days to avoid costly special election deadline Oct 13.
- Independent investigation. Board need to have independent investigation on whoever modified the result. Give the public a detail report.
- Deep investigation. In the independent investigation, not only the appointment need to be reviewed, but also all related contracts, emails, texts, documents, any discussion from the one who modified result should be reviewed as well and report to public for transparency. He/She need to stop and hand over current work until investigation finish.
- Solutions. Board need to provide solutions to fix this problem soon. We demand for straight, effective, and cost less solution. Also in the future, how to prevent this problem happen again.
- Video transparency. Our sister school district FREMONT district put every meeting video online. MUSD need to put all the meeting video online within 48 hours. No more hiding.
If anyone of you didn’t manage to speak or come, please write to the school board and demand for an independent investigation on this issue. This is clear something wrong. The school board is accountable for the people not the administration, unions or even the teachers. The special election is in their hands before Oct 13. We urge accountability NOW!!!