BC Canoe Festival 2018
Festival held April 20 - 22, 2018 at Kawkawa Lake in Hope, BC
There will be workshops and sessions for everyone from new paddlers to experts! Non-members are welcome to attend.
EARLY BIRD PRICING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL MARCH 27th!
- On the water sessions, from basic paddling and rescues to stroke refreshers and more.
- Presentations on canoe trips, environmental issues, etc.
- Workshops on themes such as gear, food, canoe songs, starting a small business, yoga for paddlers...
- Guided nature walks around Kawkawa Lake.
- Social activites including square dancing, storytelling, and games.
- Annual General Meeting and Instructor Annual General Meeting.
- Registration opens February 20th, 2018
- Early Bird Pricing is extended till March 27th, 2018 at midnight
- Registration closes April 5th, 2018 at midnight
- See the Registration section for more information
Run a session! Or two!
We're looking for people willing to run sessions! Let us know via the registration form by March 20th (Early Bird Deadline), so we can plan our schedule. Travel subsidies are offered for those volunteers ready to lead or assist in at least two sessions.
We need help gathering donations!
Each year, we collect donations from different retailers. We use these as door prizes as well as to give acknowledgments to our festival volunteers and to those who help RCABC throughout the year. We could really use some help in this integral part of our organizing. See Get Involved for more information or contact: email@example.com.