BC Canoe Festival 2019
Festival dates: April 5 - 7, 2019 at Kawkawa Lake in Hope, BC
There will be workshops and sessions for everyone from new paddlers to experts! Non-members are welcome to attend.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2019.
NEW THIS YEAR!
RCABC STICKER AND T-SHIRT PRE-ORDERS.
Get in on some amazing RCABC Swag including high quality vinyl stickers and screen printed synthetic t-shirts and help promote canoeing in our province. Click on the buttons below to see examples and learn more.
Orders must be received by March 1st in able to be processed in time for the Paddle Festival.
- NEW THIS YEAR. A fun race around Kawkawa Lake for all paddler classes: tandem, solo, marathon, voyageur!
- On the water sessions, from basic paddling and rescues to stroke refreshers and more.
- Presentations on canoe trips, environmental issues, etc.
- Workshops on themes such as gear, food, canoe songs, starting a small business, yoga for paddlers...
- Guided nature walks around Kawkawa Lake.
- Social activities including square dancing, storytelling, and games.
- Annual General Meeting and Instructor Annual General Meeting.
- Registration opens January 15th, 2019
- Early Bird Pricing ends March 1st
- Registration closes March 21st, 2018 at midnight
- Click on the button below to learn more or to Register
Run a session! Or two!
We're looking for people willing to run sessions! Let us know via the registration form by March 1st (Early Bird Deadline), so we can plan our schedule. Travel subsidies are offered for those volunteers ready to lead or assist in at least two sessions.
We need help gathering donations!
Each year, we collect donations from different retailers. We use these as door prizes as well as to give acknowledgments to our festival volunteers and to those who help RCABC throughout the year. We could really use some help in this integral part of our organizing. See Get Involved for more information or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.