- 07/09/2019: Prof. Farimani will chair the Mechanical Engineering track of Machine Learning in Science and Engineering at Georgia Tech .
- 5/23/2019: Prof. Farimani will present "Learning Spatio-temporal Convective Transport" in the data-science conference at Lehigh University
- 04/26/2019: Congratulations to Nina Prakash and Bryant Porras for winning Summer Undergraduate Fellowship. Keep up the great work!
- 4/15/2019: Prof. Farimani will present " Machine Learning in Molecular Systems: From Conformational Changes in GPCRs to Small Molecule Discovery" at Theoretical and Computational Biophysics group at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 4/05/2019: Prof. Farimani will present " Creative Robots with Deep Reinforcement Learning" at Robotic Institute at Carnegie Mellon University.
- 1/25/2019: Professor Farimani will be presenting on the fluid mechanics and deep learning in an invited talk at Los Alamos National Lab
- 1/15/2019: Juan and Jason joined our team, welcome!
- 12/03/2018: Professor Farimani presented lab research at CECAM workshop in Paris, France.
- 10/30/2018: Vince and Nina joined our team, welcome!
- 10/15/2018: MAIL is ready to go! with 8 new computers equipped with Nvidia 1080 ti graphic cards! Happy Machine Learning!
- 10/01/2018: Seven master students joined MAIL, welcome all aboard! Check out our team growing
- 08/28/2018: Fall 2018, professor Farimani is teaching Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Our deep learning transport paper is highlighted in Nature Physics
- I’m featured on the NVIDIA news for my Ebola Antibody design project.
- I won Stanly I. Weis Best Thesis award in ME department, UIUC.
- I’m recognized as distinguished graduate student at Mechanical Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- I started my Post-doc journey at Professor Vijay Pande lab at Stanford, in Chemistry Department
- Our work on water desalination with MoS2 nanopore in nature communication has been featured in many news outlet including:
- Environmental Research
- Homeland Security News
- Tech times
- IEEE Spectrum
- Yahoo News
- Health Medicine News
- Nanotechnology Now
- Standard News
- I’m featured in the department of Mechanical Science and Engineering at University of Illinois
- Our work on DNA sequencing using MoS2 nanopore in ACS Nano is highlighted in the following News/journal outlets:
2. UIUC News
6. Physics News
- Our work on Graphene Field Effect Transistor in Nano Letters is highlighted in the following News outlets