Join ATX ABA
How to Join
New to ATX ABA? Complete this online application and pay dues to activate your membership. Current members, no need to fill out a new application each year - just pay 2020 dues below to maintain your membership.
- at least 6 CEUs annually including at least 1.5 ethics CEUs
- networking opportunities with Austin's analysts
- exclusive guest speaker opportunities
- private Facebook group for member collaboration
- monthly student exam prep group
Annual membership dues are:
$40 for professionals +
$30 for graduate students +
$80 for businesses* +
Current members, simply pay 2020 dues below to maintain your membership.
+ Do you work for the Magnolia School, One of the Kids, ABA Spectrum Therapy, or CTAC? As staff of a Business Member, you get $10 off your annual dues! Only $20 for students and RBTs and $30 for BCBAs / BCBA-Ds / BCaBAs!
To become business members, the business must meet the following criteria:
- employ and contract licensed practitioners
- use evidence-based practices
- no BACB violations
- 1 free professional membership for a staff member
- $10 off professional memberships for all staff ($30 dues/staff)
- display of business cards and pamphlets at events
$80 annual business dues