Would you like to know what parents like you think of their family's All Saints experience? Then read the testimonials below from families with students at All Saints.
- My son has thrived at All Saints. In addition to a great education, the teachers and staff are attentive to my son. He has also formed many, great, lasting friendships.
- We found All Saints through some of my co-workers who raved about the school. Our son was only supposed to attend for one year because our home district didn't offer full-day Kindergarten. What we got was more than we anticipated - small classes, a dedicated staff, and a school that focuses on family and community values. Our son got a wonderful kindergarten experience filled with an enriched curriculum and also made many wonderful friends. At the end of the year, we couldn't imagine sending him to school anywhere else! He is now enrolled in first grade and receiving the same benefits again this year. We now plan to send our daughter when she is school age. We never believed we would be able to send our children to a private school, but All Saint's made it possible for us. All Saints is truly a blessing for our family!
- My two children are in their second year at All Saints. We would never send them anywhere else. The classes are small, the teachers & staff are kind and wonderful, and the school is very family oriented. We love ASE and recommend it to everyone in the area!
- All Saints is a small, yet wonderful school. I have several children that attend, there is always a smile on everyone's faces and the communication and one on one work with the children is amazing. I have watched my children grow tremendously thanks to this school.
- All Saints has provided our son with more than an excellent education - he has learned to integrate values and ethics into everyday life. I highly recommend this school!
- I enjoy seeing my children learn in a positive and nurturing learning environment. The children who attend All Saints are a diverse group who appear to enjoy the school immensely. It is also a joy to see teachers who enjoy working in an environment that offers respect, creativity and comradery.
- My daughter attends All Saints and she loves it. All Saints has become a second family outside our home. The faculty are fabulous! The first summer we attended All Saints, we fell in love. We were accepted for who we are and can be. She chooses to go nowhere else. She is now in 3rd grade and she is beyond comfortable.
- My daughter has thrived at All Saints and is very happy to be with her teachers and friends.
- Our daughter has thrived in All Saints' small classroom sizes. She has risen to the standards of each grade level and enjoys being academically challenged. The All Saints community is supportive and strives to excellence and succeeds in providing a well-rounded Catholic education for our daughter.
- Our daughter has grown so much in the little time she has spent at All Saints. All the staff know not only my daughters name but all of the children's names whether they were in their classroom or not. All Saints to me and my family has shown us what it feels like to be a part of a small community/family. We are so thankful for what everyone at that school continues to do for our daughter. She in face NEVER wants to leave school and on weekends and breaks she cannot stop saying how much she misses school, her teachers and her friends.
- All Saints Pre-K was our first school experience for our son. He was a nervous three year old, so weren't sure how he would adjust to school. To our surprise, he loved it from the start! The teachers, small class size, and sense of community were a perfect fit and would be for any child. He has grown leaps and bounds both socially and academically. We are thrilled with All Saints and would recommend it to any family!
- We have two daughters who have already graduated from All Saints and we are more than thrilled with their school in middle school and high school at Bishop Ludden. The staff at Ludden always take the time to compliment all of the kids from All Saints saying, "All Saints kids are well adjusted, outgoing and hardworking students." Couldn't be happier with the education our children received and thankful we have one more here for a few more years!