Would you like to know what parents like you think of their family's All Saints experience? Then read the testimonials below from families with students at All Saints.
- My son has thrived at All Saints. In addition to a great education, the teachers and staff are attentive to my son. He has also formed many, great, lasting friendships.
- We found All Saints through some of my co-workers who raved about the school. Our son was only supposed to attend for one year because our home district didn't offer full-day Kindergarten. What we got was more than we anticipated - small classes, a dedicated staff, and a school that focuses on family and community values. Our son got a wonderful kindergarten experience filled with an enriched curriculum and also made many wonderful friends. At the end of the year, we couldn't imagine sending him to school anywhere else! He is now enrolled in first grade and receiving the same benefits again this year. We now plan to send our daughter when she is school age. We never believed we would be able to send our children to a private school, but All Saint's made it possible for us. All Saints is truly a blessing for our family!
- My two children are in their second year at All Saints. We would never send them anywhere else. The classes are small, the teachers & staff are kind and wonderful, and the school is very family oriented. We love ASE and recommend it to everyone in the area!
- All Saints is a small, yet wonderful school. I have several children that attend, there is always a smile on everyone's faces and the communication and one on one work with the children is amazing. I have watched my children grow tremendously thanks to this school.
- All Saints has provided our son with more than an excellent education - he has learned to integrate values and ethics into everyday life. I highly recommend this school!
- I enjoy seeing my children learn in a positive and nurturing learning environment. The children who attend All Saints are a diverse group who appear to enjoy the school immensely. It is also a joy to see teachers who enjoy working in an environment that offers respect, creativity and comradery.
- My daughter attends All Saints and she loves it. All Saints has become a second family outside our home. The faculty are fabulous! The first summer we attended All Saints, we fell in love. We were accepted for who we are and can be. She chooses to go nowhere else. She is now in 3rd grade and she is beyond comfortable.
- My daughter has thrived at All Saints and is very happy to be with her teachers and friends.