- PhD in Boğaziçi University, Physics Department (2017 - )
Thesis: In progress [Working on applying machine learning methods to vector boson scattering related problems.]
Member of ATLAS and CAST Collaborations at CERN.
- M.Sc in Boğaziçi University Physics Department (2014 - 2017)
Thesis: "Cameleon Search in CAST Experiement at CERN" - In 2016-2017, I've worked with the CAST Collaboration at CERN with the supervision of G. Cantatore (University of Trieste), Serkant A. Çetin (Bilgi Unv.), V. Erkcan Özcan (Boğaziçi Unv.) with the design and implementation of a state-of-the art chameleon interferometer, KWISP (Kinetic Wisp Detection) detector . Chameleons are weakly interacting particles which are proposed for the so-called "dark energy" problem. My thesis was on charecterization of the detector and its preliminary data analysis.
- BSc in Boğaziçi University, Physics Department (2009-2013)
- High School: Balikesir Fen Lisesi (Science High School)
Education Experience (as a Teaching Assistant)
- 2019: Experimental Physics I (PHYS 442)
- 2018: Statistical Mechanics (PHYS 421) & Introductory Physics Labs (PHYS 101)
- 2017: Experimental Physics II (PHYS 443) & Thermal Properties of Matter (PHYS 221) & PHYS 101 LAB
- 2016: Experimental Physics I (PHYS 442) & Experimental Physics I (PHYS 442) & PHYS 101 LAB
- 2015: Mathematical Methods of Physics I (PHYS 325) & Mathematical Methods of Physics II (PHYS 326) & PHYS 101 LAB
- Organiser of bi-weekly 'Graduate Students' Seminar' @ Bogazici Unv. Physics Department
- Co-orgoniser of yearly Graduate Physics Student Event "Fizik Haftası"
- Co-organiser of High Energy Physics Experimental (HEPEXP) Journal Club
- Member of Turkish Astronomical Society (TAD)
- Former editor-in-chief of Gökyüzü, bi-monthly magazine of Turkish Astronomical Society
- National Coordinator of Astronomy Education project Universe Awareness (Evreni Anlayalım)
- Host of a popular astronomy blog - "Gökgünce" and technical physics blog "Standart Model" and "Aslında Fizik"