UK & Ireland
2011-2017. Engagement Coordinator, Berkeley Castle Project (BCP)
2009-2016. Hell-Fire Clubs survey, UK & Ireland. Highlights:
- Collaboration with British Geological Survey to 3D laser scan the Hell-Fire Caves of West Wycombe
- Material culture research, LAARC
2016. Two-Mile Hill survey project, supporting Bristol European Green Capital, geophysical survey including school children participation.
2011. EDM and site survey work at Arnos Vale Cemetery, Bristol.
North Carolina, USA
2015- 2017. Engagement Coordinator, Hatteras Island, North Carolina. Highlights:
- Coordinating teaching and public engagement projects.
- Assisting with post-excavation processing and leading on cataloguing.
2014. Collaborating researcher at RENKEI (Research and Education Network for Knowledge Economy Initiatives). RENKEI brings together 6 universities from the UK and 6 from Japan.
- Topic: Energy Supply within Traditional and Environmentally Conscious Growth Models.
2006. Funded research trip to Athens, supported by the first bursary from the Irish Institute of Hellenic Studies at Athens.
- Topic: International Legislation Affecting the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage, a Case Study of Greece.
2005. Part-funded research trip to Sigiriya to undertake ethnoarchaeological research.
- Topic: Changing construction materials and its affect on domestic architecture
- Topic: Divisions within domestic architecture