Disseminating my knowledge and skills into the community
Data Science (making sense of data)
Guided analytics and automated AI & Machine Learning to deliver measurable results.
- Cost reduction of chemical analysis of products using optimized prediction models. Accuracy ~ 94.2%
- Prediction of patient waiting time in ER via optimized ensemble of AI models. Accuracy ~ 86%
- Identify potential customers for targeted telemarketing campaigns using automated data mining techniques to identify association patterns and perform complex cluster searches. Acceptance Rate ~ 72%
Many more examples in Traffic Prediction, Meteorology, Operation Overhead Reduction, Cost Optimization ... etc.
Contributing in the National e-Transformation Plan
- QIYAS Visit Team Leader in the Third and Fifth eGovernment Transformation Measurement of the YESSER program
- Jury member in the Saudi e-Government Achievement
- Award for two consecutive years.
- ENJAZ Jury member in the Saudi e-Government
- Achievement Award for two consecutive cycles.
Cyber Security, Healthcare, and Enterprise IT
- Adviser to the CIO of Security Forces Hospital Program,(SFHP) Ministry of Interior (MOI).
- Master plan development of the Medical Cities of the Ministry of Interior that includes five hospitals in Riyadh complex and three hospitals in Jeddah complex.
- Oversea the deployment and operation of the SFHP Hospital in Dammam.
- Continuously review and update the IT policies and procedures of SFHP.
- Develop G2C and G2G service specifications in healthcare for SFHP ensuring alignment with YESSER standards.
- Review the specifications of the CMS of ARGAAM.COM, Dubai, U.A.E. and coordinate with implementer for on-time delivery.
- Consultant to Danat, Dubai, U.A.E. for C2C business startup.
- Building ECM and CMS for Castle Educational Consultants, a startup business in Sydney, Australia.