Documenting a Proposal
Redesigning Proposal for Buildings 22 and 23 in KFUPM. The HQ of College of Computer Science and Engineering
New Capacity of combined buildings (22 and 23)
- 86 Faculty offices.
- 108 workstations for graduate students (MS and/or PhD level).
- A faculty lounge.
- A large prayer room.
- 32 Labs (dry, wet and computing labs).
- Common conference room with the capacity of fourty (40) seats.
- Four (4) administration areas, one (1) for the Deanship and three (3) for the respective departments.
- An open area lounge for students and faculty.
- A food bar.
Building 22 - Floor 5
Building 22 - Floor 4
Building 23 - Floor 3
Building 23 - Floor 2
Dean office staff workstations
Dean office waiting area
Meeting Room (areal view)
Views of the office of the Dean
Total capacity is 89 faculty office
Conforming to international standard size of 3m x 5m.
Graduate Student Workstations
Designed to ensure maximum interaction between faculty and graduate students to promote a healthy research environment.
The visualizations use two different type of furniture.
Total of 16 classrooms to serve the needs of the entire college within the college building.
Common COMPUTING Lab
Building 23 was entirely redesigned to host 32 labs.
A different seating configuration
The Entrance of the Building
- Seating sofas.
- Reception Desk.
- Common food bar.