Adel Fadhl Ahmed
Guiding you through the age of analytics --- competing in the data-driven world
Adel was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He received the B.S. degree in Mathematics from King Saud University, in 1995, the M.S. degree in Computer Science from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia, in 2001, and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from University of Sydney, Australia, in 2008.
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Chairman of the Information and Computer Science Department (KFUPM)
- Dean, College of Computer Science & Engineering (KFUPM)
Conveying knowledge via visualizations using computing power has been his passion ever since he was introduced to computers in the 80's.
Conquer the data-driven world
Senior executive with verifiable year-after-year success on timely delivery of projects and enterprise growth objectives within rapid-change regulatory environments.
Built distinguished, 22+ years record of progressive achievement and advancement in:
- Enterprise Transformation through data-driven decision making.
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- Active Professional Consultancy - helping clients making sense of their data
- Driving enterprises to achieving strategic goals through the age of analytics
Educator by profession. Programmer by passion
Vibrant skills spanning all levels. Starting from basic programming in the Java language, passing through app development framework using the Spring Framework all the way to using Industry-level software packages for predictive analytics.
Tool of the age of Analytics
- Guided Analytics by keeping experts in the loop
- Automated AI and Machine Learning
- Building, testing and optimizing hundreds of prediction models and produce measurable results.
My plan for retirement. Got my PADI license for scuba diving. It was love-at-first-dive. Ever since my first dive, I realized that diving will be my retirement activity.
My contribution to the digital content.
- KFUPM Without Hesitation: A tribute to the University that shaped my life and career.
- A taste of data science using KNIME.
- Lecture series in Discrete Structures.
- One of my early experiences on how to access CUDA from within a Java environment.