The world's only feminist music collective remaking 80s hair metal songs for academia*
ACA-SHE-MIA: 4 Chords and the MotherEffing Truth
- Bringing you hits of the 80s, 90s, and today reimagined for Academic Ladies: We are a feminist musical collective. Where two of us are gathered there is music. You will hear (and play) MORE COWBELL. YouTube Playlist
- Welcome to the Archive (We've got what's arcane!): Check out the Video on YouTube
- Lady Professor: Filmed on location at UW-Marathon County
- (Now You're Wrestling with a) Modernist Text! Watch the Video Here.
- Back in Black (winter break is over edition): Watch the video on You Tube
- "Oh Dean": UWSP Edition (Please Don't Use This Bad Strategic Plan/Please don't Cut them Even though You Can); Watch the video on You Tube
- (Academic) Freedom '18: Watch the video on You Tube
- THE MC, a commemoration of UW Marathon County
- Lady Senator: a celebration of women representatives of the UW system and beyond
- Lady Farmer: an homage to women in agriculture.
- Lady Lawyer, YouTube video, there's no reasonable doubt what this Lady JD's about!
- "Once Written, Twice Revised": Reimagining Great White for the writing process
- "Department Meeting": because we've all been there
- "(You've Been) Restructured": July 1, 2018 and the UW System
- "Coopted (by Patriarchy)" watch the video here
- MLA (lyrics): watch the video here.
- Merch: Group Order for Bags or T-Shirts
- Our Musical Stylings and Inspiration
- What People Are Saying
- Media Coverage: "Laying Down Grooves on the Tenure Track, (paywall)" Chronicle of Higher Ed, September 11, 2018. (open version)
- Nursing Clio: The Personal Is Historical, "Adventures in the Archives: Welcome to the Archive"