American Association of Community Psychiatrists
Learning Objectives - Participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the advantages of integrated MH-BH services
- Discuss various models and intensities of integration attempts
- Consider ways in which recovery principles might be applied to integration efforts.
- Recognize how to adapt personal centered planning and chronic care models to achieve recovery oriented integration of behavioral and physical health care
- Specify steps psychiatrists can take as practitioners and leaders to promote the integration process.
CME: You can earn 1.25 CME credits
When: Thursday, February 16, 2017
11:45 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Wesley Sowers, MD
Robert Marin, MD
Lori Raney, MD, Principal, Health Management Associates, Dolores, CO
Ken Thompson, MD, Medical Director, Pennsylvania Psychiatric Leadership Council