Engineering World Health Minnesota Chapter
We inspire, educate, and empower the biomedical engineering community to improve healthcare delivery in the developing world.
Welcome to the Engineering World Health Minnesota Chapter
This organization exists as a student chapter of the national organization Engineering World Health
As a student chapter we engage future healthcare innovators on the local and global scale by:
- Building technical skills needed to design, engineer, and innovate solutions around healthcare
- Facilitating intelligent conversation about culture, social issues, and ethics locally and globally
- Creating interdisciplinary teams to apply acquired knowledge to technical projects
- Engaging within the local and global communities through volunteerism
- Promoting health and STEM education through outreach
The EWH Minnesota Chapter was founded on a love of learning and a passion for helping others.
We offer multiple fun and engaging activities every semester. Come to these events to improve your engineering skills, learn something interesting, and meet new people!