Call for Proposals
Lean HE invites proposals for the 2019 conference that support the conference theme of LEAN FORWARD: Connect, Inspire, Advance.
Share your insights and the methods that have helped drive your program forward. Motivate, spark ideas, and show us how to tackle a challenge you faced.
We especially seek proposals that will enrich participants with practical takeaways, increase knowledge of current or emerging trends, and help us improve how we apply continuous improvement strategies to help our institutions thrive.
- A preview of the questions that are on the proposal submission form are located here
- Presenters will receive a discounted registration rate equal to the early bird rate.
- Proposals should not be commercial in nature.
- Sessions should be interactive learning sessions engaging participants with a facilitated exercise, experiential learning or unique format.
- Please submit a separate form for each session you are proposing.
- If your proposal is accepted, you agree to provide presentation materials electronically to the conference planners no later than October 31, 2019 so that they may be shared with attendees.
- Proposals will be accepted until May 28, 2019.
- Presenters can expect to hear back regarding acceptance by June 28 and will have one week to acknowledge and accept.
- You will be emailed a summary of your submission with a link to edit.
- Edits are open until 5:00 pm EST, on May 28, 2019.