Motorcycle iTPMSystem Software
Android Motorcycle iTPMSystem Software
Requires an iTPMSystem (http://www.atbs.com.tw/product_TPMS_Module_E.htm)
- Displays tire pressure, temperature and voltage
- User configurable units for pressure and temperature
- User configurable notifications for low/high tire pressure (Sound, vibrate and LED)
- Auto night mode(dark color scheme) using the light sensor
- Sensor discovery
- Runs in the background
- Optional data logging in csv format to /sdcard/itpms
- English language, please contact me if you would like to help with a translation
How to Use:
- Power on the iTPMSystem
- Pair your device to the iTPMSystem unit, test with the Vendor supplied app and close it. If it doesn't work then this app probably won't either.
- Launch iTPMSystem, you should see message that you are connected. You now need to wait for the sensors to start sending data through the iTPMSystem.
- Once discovered map them to their wheel locations in the preferences.
Source code: https://github.com/kconger/org.thecongers.mtpms
Documentation: Reversing the iTPMSystem
SVG TPMS Icon sourced from: