Come and celebrate 61 years of tradition, faith, family and fun! This event is open to the community! The Fall Festival is 2-day event where the St. Robert School and St. Parish come together to spread our message to the surrounding community. Our message is simple, "One Church. One Family. One Feast."
Day 1 - Saturday, October 6th, 2018 Parish Council Dinner at 6:00 PM.
Come rejoice and proclaim your faith during the evening mass at 5:00 PM. Dinner will follow Mass. Bingo will follow dinner.
Day 2 - FALL FESTIVAL, Sunday, October 7th, 2018: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Mass will be held at 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM (Spanish). Enjoy fun, food, music and more. Come play bingo! Come and enjoy the Children's Game Area where the kids are entered into a raffle for prizes.
Who to Contact?
- Donations: Kacey Ruggiero ( kacey.Ruggiero@gmail.com ) OR Eric Veerkamp (email@example.com )
- Volunteers: Michelle Archer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Craft Fair Participation: Yoli Corralejo ( email@example.com )
This year we are introducing Sponsorship Opportunities for the Fall Festival. As a committee we have been reaching out to different small businesses in around Hollywood Park. We know that many of our families are also small business owners. This would be a great way to partner with a good cause as well get some free advertising. Click here to access the Sponsorship Form and Letter.
Please e-mail Volunteer Coordinator: Michelle Archer firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the volunteer slots.
Things to know about your donation for Fall Festival:
For every donation SRS families complete they are required to complete a "Donation Tag" to keep an accurate account of donations and hours accrued. For the 2018-2019 school year if a famiy donates a monetary value of $100 they receive 10 hours ($10 = 1 hour).
Donations may be dropped off:
- September 21 st during morning drop-off in the car line. Student Council will be out to collect your items.
- September 24th-27th during conference time. There will be a table set-up for your items.
- Anytime during car line pick-up to Mr. Anthony.