Wooster Middle School
Library Media Center
The library is here for you. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
- Library media materials are made available to support the curriculum and the mission statement of the Stratford public school district.
- Our goal is to provide quality fiction and resource materials to students. Teachers meet and collaborate with the Library Media Specialist to plan units of study in the library.
- Materials may be borrowed by any student or staff member. Students are expected to handle all materials with care.
- Circulation: Most materials can be taken out for three weeks. All renewals are for an additional two weeks only. Magazines can be checked out for one week only. No renewal. The most current issue of a magazine can not be checked out.
- All overdue material must be returned, renewed or paid for. Overdue items are charged a fine of 5 cents per day.
The Library Media Specialist is available to assist all students and staff with their information needs. Please don't hesitate to ask for help. Also, we are always looking for suggestions from students, faculty and staff for possible purchases to expand our collections.
The LMC is a place for students to read, do homework, study and do research. Students are expected to behave in a courteous, respectful manner respecting the rights of other students in the LMC who need a quiet place to work. Boisterous or inappropriate behavior will result in restricted access to the LMC.