Graduation is quickly approaching. Your child received a letter from me about our graduation meeting. We will be gathering to discuss the details of the Eighth Grade Graduation on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:00 PM. At this meeting, we will discuss the plans for graduation and answer any questions that you may have. Mrs. Wilson and I look forward to seeing you then. If you are not able to attend, a set of papers that are distributed that evening will be sent home to you.
Below is the website of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Use this link to access scholarship information.
I ask that you please send me a copy of any scholarship or grant that your child receives at school. We do announce these scholarships and grants at graduation. However, in most cases, the high schools or the organization issuing the scholarship or grant does not directly contact the school. Therefore, unless I receive official notification from the students, I am not aware that a scholarship or grant has been awarded to them.
Here are a few reminders for the upcoming weeks.
- The next bake sale will be held on Thursday, January 17th. Grades PK 3, K, 2, 4, 6, 8 are asked to contribute.
- Lunch orders are due on Friday, January 18th.
- No school on Monday, January 21st for the Martin Luther King Holiday.
- School Mass will be held on Tuesday, January 22nd at 10:00 AM. All are welcome.
- Home and School Meeting on Tuesday, January 22nd at 7:00 PM.
- Pretzel Money for February is due on Thursday, January 24th. The cost is $5.40 (Feb. 4th-Mar. 1)
- Family Fun is Friday, January 25th beginning at 7:00 PM at Holy Spirit.
- Catholic Schools Week begins on Sunday, January 27th at the 11:30 AM Mass. Open House at St. Pio School begins at 12:30 PM.
- Crazy Sock Day is Monday, January 28th.
- Community Service Workers Day/Service Project Day is Tuesday, January 29th.
- Crazy Hat Day/Teacher Appreciation Day/Living Wax Museum is Wednesday, January 30th.
- Be "Souper" Dress Down Day (Bring a can of soup and dress down in sports theme)/Religion Bee is on Thursday, January, 31st.
- Progress Reports will be issued on Thursday, January 31st.
- Spirit Day is Friday, February 1st. Our color is pink.
- Dance-A-Thon will take place on Friday, February 1st.
- The Eighth Grade Graduation Meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:00 PM.
Have a good week!