點餐英語

 本單元以餐廳點餐的常用英句型為主,讓學生學習在餐廳點餐的基礎英語會話

點餐英文常用單字


點餐四句型

 情境主題(1)當勞點餐篇

店員:What can I get for you today, sir?(先生,今天要點什麼呢?)

客人:Yes, I’ll have the Big Mac with fries and a Coke.(我想要一個大麥克餐,薯條和可樂。)

店員:Sure. And would you like your fries and Coke supersized?(沒問題。薯條和可樂需要加大嗎?)

客人:No, but I’d like to add a chocolate sundae on the side as well.(不用,但我還想要加一個巧克力聖代附餐。)

店員:No problem. Now do you want this for here or to go?(沒問題。那您想要內用還是外帶?)

客人:Here.(內用。)

店員:Okay. Your total comes to eight dollars, and your order number is 37.(好的。總共是八美元,你是 37 號。)

客人:Great, thanks.(太好了,謝謝。)

店員:Thanks. Next in line please!(謝謝您。下一位請往前!)

 情境主題(1)麥當勞點餐篇

店員:What can I get for you today, sir?(先生,今天要點什麼呢?)

客人:Yes, I’ll have the Big Mac with fries and a Coke.(我想要一個大麥克餐,薯條和可樂。)

店員:Sure. And would you like your fries and Coke supersized?(沒問題。薯條和可樂需要加大嗎?)

客人:No, but I’d like to add a chocolate sundae on the side as well.(不用,但我還想要加一個巧克力聖代附餐。)

店員:No problem. Now do you want this for here or to go?(沒問題。那您想要內用還是外帶?)

客人:Here.(內用。)

店員:Okay. Your total comes to eight dollars, and your order number is 37.(好的。總共是八美元,你是 37 號。)

客人:Great, thanks.(太好了,謝謝。)

店員:Thanks. Next in line please!(謝謝您。下一位請往前!)

 情境主題(2餐廳點餐篇

點餐英文情境1-電話訂位

Server:OOO restaurant. May I help you?

服務生:這裡是OOO餐廳,請問有什麼我能幫忙的嗎?

Guests:Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for five at 7:00 p.m. for next Tuesday.

客人:您好,我要預約下週二晚上七點,總共5位。

Server:Ok. May I have your surname and phone number?

服務生:好的,請問您貴姓和電話號碼是多少?

Guests:My surname is Tang, and my phone number is 0955-645-100.

客人:敝姓唐,電話號碼是0955-645-100。

Server:Ok, Mr. Tang, your reservation has been confirmed. Thanks for calling.

服務生:好的,唐先生,您的預訂完成,感謝您的來電。

Guests:Ok, thank you!

客人:好的,謝謝!


點餐英文情境2-進入餐廳

Server:Welcome, do you have a reservation?

服務生:歡迎光臨,請問有訂位嗎?

Guests:Yes, I'm Mr. Tang, who made the reservation last Friday night.

客人:有,我是上週五有打電話訂位的唐先生。

Server:Reservation for five at 7:00 p.m. right?

服務生:請問是訂晚上七點五位對嗎?

Guests:Yes.

客人:是的。

Server:Ok, this way please.

服務生:好的,這邊請。


點餐英文情境3-點餐

Server:Here is the menu, and I'll be back when you're ready to order.

服務生:這邊是菜單,你們要點餐時我會再回來。

Guests:Ok, thanks.

客人:好的,謝謝。

---10分鐘後---10 minutes later---

Guests:We are ready to order.

客人:我們可以點餐了。

Server:Ok.

服務生:好的。

Guests:We want two combo A, one combo C, two combo E and some french fries.

客人:我們要兩份A套餐、一份C套餐、兩份E套餐,再單點一份炸薯條。

Server:Ok. Anything to drink?

服務生:好的,請問飲料需要什麼?

Guests:Well, is there corn chowder?

客人:嗯,請問有玉米濃湯嗎?

Server:Yes.

服務生:有的。

Guests:We want one corn chowder, two hot lattes and an iced juice.

客人:那我們要一碗玉米濃湯、兩杯熱拿鐵和一杯冰果汁。

Server:Ok, we also have chocolate cake and baked pudding. Would you like some dessert?

服務生:好的,甜點的部分有巧克力蛋糕和烤布丁,有需要嗎?

Guests:One baked pudding and two pieces of chocolate cake, please.

客人:那來一個烤布丁和兩塊巧克力蛋糕。

Server:Sure. The appetizers will be ready soon.

服務生:好的,稍等為您們上開胃菜。


點餐英文情境4-用餐

Guests:Server, can you give us two more forks?

客人:服務員,請問可以多給我們兩支叉子嗎?

Server:No problem, anything else?

服務生:沒問題,還有其他需要嗎?

Guests:It has been half an hour since we ordered, and two meals hasn't come yet. Please check it out.

客人:我們點完餐後已經等了半小時,還有兩樣主餐沒來,請你幫我們確認一下。

Server:Ok, sorry to keep you waiting so long.

服務生:好的,抱歉讓您久等了。


點餐英文情境5-結帳

Guests:Server, check please.

客人:服務員,我們要買單。

Server:Ok, your total comes to 20 dollars.

服務生:好的,您今天的消費金額總共是20美元。

Guests:Can you give me my change?

客人:請問可以找錢嗎?

Server:No problem, how is today's meal?

服務生:沒問題,請問今天的餐點還滿意嗎?

Guests:Not bad. Hope you could serve the food faster next time.

客人:都還不錯,希望下次出餐能快一點。

Server:Thank you for your feedback. We will improve. See you next time!

服務生:謝謝您給的回饋,我們會改進的,歡迎再度光臨!

Guests:Thank you!

客人:謝謝!


參考資料 點餐英文超實用大全!從訂位到結帳,5大餐廳情境英文點餐英文怎麼說?學會用英文點餐,再也不用比手畫腳!