Your South King and Pierce county recreational and select soccer league
South Sound United League (SSUL) is comprised of 7 associations in South King and Pierce counties. Its mission is to provide local, like-versus-like competition at an affordable price for recreational and select teams.
The SSUL is for teams Under-10 through Under-19. Teams are placed based on competitive ability and past league experience. SSUL features flexibility in scheduling and professional league administration, including Affinity Sports league software.
The Associations will guide the league through representatives to the SSUL Board, in charge of operations, league discipline, and setting the rules for league play. The SSUL is sanctioned by Washington Youth Soccer.
Spring 2019 Schedule Posted
Spring 2019 schedule is available on the on the Schedule Page
SSUL 2019 Spring League
- 8 game season (March 30-June 16th)
- Rec only. No select divisions
- Match Days: U10 – U14 play on Saturdays, U15 and above on Sunday
- Registration opens: February 10th @ https://spring2019-ssul.sportsaffinity.com/
- Registration closes: February 28th
- Placement Meeting: March 6th, 630-730
- Ron Sandwith Teen Center - 31455 28th Ave S. Federal Way 98003
- Rosters Completed and uploaded to Affinity: March 9th
- Coaches conference call: March 13th
- Schedule release: March 16th
- Spring Break (no games): April 6-7th
- Easter Bye (Sunday only): April 21st
- Memorial Day Bye: May 25-26th
New League Management (1/8/2018)
We are very excited to let you know that the member association and club leadership has made the decision to make the SSUL an independent league. The first step is already in motion with us creating a non-profit organization that is 100% focused on the SSUL. League registration, schedules, and operations will be managed by this new organization.
The league administration will be similar to the past. Each association represents their teams in the league. The seven members, one representative from each association (see below), would provide the operating mechanism for the league. If you would like to get involved please reach out to your association representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that challenge and the opportunities that change can bring. The league intends to operate and expand the opportunities for playing soccer in our local and regional area.
This is a good step for our members and we welcome your questions. This group has the full support of the Washington Youth Soccer Staff. Thank you for your support to your team, club, and association as we transform your youth soccer league.