The SSUL is open to boys and girls teams, ages U10 to U19. Formerly known as District 3 the group is now only a league versus a larger governing body over the associations and a league.
Family-Friendly Convenience for Local Competition
- The SSUL seeks to provide necessary competition at as local a level possible, limiting the travel until necessary.
12-Match Fall Match League
- The SSUL schedules a 12-match fall season with home and away games. Fall league play will commence the first weekend after Labor Day and conclude in late November / early December with Thanksgiving weekend off. U10 teams will play a 10 match season.
8-Match Spring League
- The SSUL hosts a spring league for its members, starting in late March or early April, concluding in early June, with the Memorial Day Weekend Off.
Multiple Competitive Divisions per Age
- The SSUL will once again look to establish 2-3 divisions per age/gender in order to optimize like-or comparable competition. Divisions will incorporate non-RCL select teams, competitive recreational teams and lower division recreational teams.
Promotion and Relegation
- Teams will be moved in order to compete at the appropriate level based on their age group, ability and results.
Access to Washington Youth Soccer State Cup Competitions
- By participating in the Fall SSUL league offerings of this Washington Youth Soccer-sanctioned league, select teams meet the league play requirement for post-league play in Washington Youth Soccer State Cup Tournaments and recreational teams qualify for the SSUL and Washington Youth Soccer State Rec Cup tournament.
Best Rec and Select League Fees
- We aim to provide the greatest value in youth select soccer in Washington State. With a quality league play, a 100% volunteer-powered delivery model and low travel costs, the SSUL is a great value.
League Governance Member-Driven, Member-Focused
- SSUL governance is structured to be run by and for its members, supported by participating associations and clubs. All participants are invited to be part of the various SSUL volunteer roles.