Please See The Attachment for
Important Information Regarding
Immunization Requirements for 2018-2019
Attention Class of 2019
Barksdale Studios will be on-site to take Senior Portraits
June 27th, 28th, 29th
July 25th, 26th, 27th
August 15th, 16th, 17th
Sessions are by appointment only
Book yours today at
2018 Homecoming T-Shirt Orders
are due to Dr. Harley (room 270)
by Wednesday, September 12th
Student Services News
- All absences and late arrivals must be called in to the attendance hotline, 610-938-6110, each day your child is absent or late.
- A written note is required and must be submitted within 3 days after return from an absence or the absence will remain unexcused.
- Every late arrival to school will be unexcused unless an acceptable excuse note is received.
- All early dismissals require a written note from a parent/guardian, and parents/guardians must physically come in the building to sign students out. Please review the Student Handbook for important policy changes for early dismissals.
- An Extended Absence Form is required for any planned event for 2 or more consecutive days. The completed form must be picked up and returned to the Student Services office 10 days prior to the trip.
- To track your student’s attendance please check the Home Access Center (HAC) on the Springfield School District website. Please review your child’s Student Handbook for all Attendance Policies and Procedures.
Home and School News
- If you would like to be included in receiving “important news” sent out from the SHS Home & School, please send your name and email address to Sharon Kistler at SHSHS@ssdstudent.org.
- In the meanwhile, please take time to read all of the information on our website: https://sites.google.com/ssdstudent.org/shshs/home It is constantly being updated.
- Thank you for supporting our Home & School & we look forward to working with you!
Have you joined our SHS Home and School Facebook Page??
This is a closed group for parents and guardians of SHS students. It's a great place for timely reminders or get a response to a quick question related to our Home & School.
Once the request is made, please look for a new automated message and reply with the requested information, so we may add you to the group. This ensures the privacy of those members and administrators of the group. Thank you!
Don't forget that you can support Springfield High School H&S efforts while you shop!
Our school is participating in the Giant A+ School Rewards Program, a great school fundraising program that runs from October 6, 2017 through March 15, 2018. This is an easy way for you to help our school earn CASH each time my family members and friends shop at any Giant Store. Please help our school and register your BONUSCARD® to
OUR SCHOOL ID# 23819.
Here’s How You Can Help Beginning September 11, 2017:
Visit www.giantfoodstores.com and select Savings & Rewards. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You’ll need your 11-digit BONUSCARD® number and the School ID #.
IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR BONUSCARD® NUMBER CALL 1-888-814-4268 OPTION #1
REMEMBER…if you supported our school last year, you DO NOT need to register your card again!
To earn points:
Use your BONUSCARD® each time you shop at Giant, and you will earn CASH for my school. You can track the number of points you are earning for our school by checking your grocery receipt starting October 6, 2017 through March 15, 2018.
At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to CASH rewards. These CASH rewards for our school are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
Our school will receive one CASH awards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of its educational needs.
Our school needs your support! Please take a moment to register your BONUSCARD® today! And don’t forget to tell your friends and neighbors to do the same. It could mean the world to our school. THANK YOU!!
OUR SCHOOL ID# 23819.