Students and staff at Pacelli Catholic Schools are provided a G Suite for Education account, to allow for communication and collaboration. The Google Suite provides cloud-based tools for creating documents, presentations, spreadsheets and websites, along with email, calendar, and unlimited storage for files.
Pacelli Catholic Schools students and staff can use the Google Suite to:
- Create presentations with Google Slides
- Create word processing documents with Google Docs
- Create spreadsheets with Google Sheets
- Create drawings with Google Drawing
- Create websites using Google Sites (all staff; middle & high school students)
- Organize events, due dates, etc... with Google Calendar
- Participate in digital coursework using Google Classroom
It is expected that staff and students will operate at all times within the parameters of the Acceptable Use Policy with regards to G Suite for Education.