- HSA Bingo will be Friday, January 26th. Tickets are sold out!
- Please sign the progress reports that came home on Friday. This is just a "mid-point" look at how your child is doing. There is still lots of time left in the trimester!
- This should be a NORMAL week - please check with the website and Mrs. Woods updates throughout the week.
- Catholic Schools Week begins Monday, January 29th with our opening Mass and an early dismissal at 11:45. It will end on Friday, February 2nd with an early dismissal at 11:45 as well.
- Catholic Schools Week will begin during the Masses the weekend of January 27th and 28th. All children are invited to attend in their uniforms. On Sunday, after the 10:00 Mass, displays will be set up and refreshments served.
- January 30th will be crazy sock and out of uniform day! January 31st will be Open House and hot dog lunch. February 1st will be pajama day and movie in the gym. February 2nd will be Spirit Wear and Ice World from 12:45 to 2:45 with dismissal at 11:45.
- We will be collecting pajamas for the Casey Cares program again this year during Catholic Schools Week as well as prepackaged sweet and salty snacks and adult socks for the homeless. Thanks, as always, for your generosity!!
- Our first Station of the Cross presentation will be Friday, February 16th at 2:00 in the Church. The students have been working hard on their Stations and they look great!
Math focus will be on decimals in the upcoming weeks.
We have started UNIT 2 - Early Settlements (Colonial America) this week. We will be focusing on the 13 Colonies, their geography, climate, similarities and differences as well as colonial life. Please email if you have any questions.
In Language Arts we will be focusing on Historical Fiction, adjectives and adverbs as well as Vocabulary Units 7 and 8.
We will focus on the sacraments in the next few weeks as well as preparing for Stations of the Cross.
Please make sure to sign the Wednesday folders and return them the next day. Keep all papers at home. The purpose of the Wednesday folders is to keep you updated on the progress of your child. As always, please email with questions. I will always try to answer each questions to the best of my ability.
Physical Education days for 5T will be Tuesday and Thursday this year. Please remember only the school P.E. uniform may be worn. Thank you:-)