Tosa relay meet
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 (tentative date)
- Facility Opens
- Event Volunteers Meeting
- Events Begin
- 3:00 PM
- 3:30 PM
- 4:00 PM
Order of Events:
Due by 6:00pm on Sunday, May 10.
Entries will be made via www.athletic.net. Directions and info on how to do this can be found on the following link. Please allow adequate time to familiarize yourself with the procedures for using athletic.net.
If you have any questions about using athletic.net, do not hesitate to contact me. The earlier your entries are in, the better.
- Two (2) relay teams per event
- Four (4) events maximum per athlete
$25 per division, payable to St. John's Lutheran School (Wauwatosa, WI)
- St. John's (Wauwatosa) - CONFIRMED
- St. Paul's (Muskego)
- Bethlehem (Menomonee Falls)
- St. Jacobi (Greenfield)
- Star of Bethlehem (New Berlin) - CONFIRMED
- Christ the Lord (Brookfield)
- St. Augustine Prep (Milwaukee)
- Brookfield Academy (Brookfield)
- Good Shepherd (West Allis)
- Our Redeemer (Wauwatosa)
- Garden Homes (Milwaukee)
- St. Thomas Aquinas Academy (Milwaukee) - CONFIRMED
- St. John's (Mukwonago) - CONFIRMED
- Trinity (Waukesha)
- St. John's / Word of Life (Milwaukee) - CONFIRMED
- All competitors must be in grades 5-8 only
- JV Division consists of athletes in grades 5-6
- Varsity Division consists of athletes in grades 7-8
- 8 places (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1)
- Only top 2 athletes (per school, per event) will score points
- No individual/relay awards
- Team trophy to champion in each division, boys and girls
The infield will be a restricted area during the meet, as will the start/finish areas.
- All relay events will be FINALS ONLY.
- For all events, girls will run first, followed by boys; JV, then Varsity.
All relay batons will be provided.