- Creating Aircraft: YSFlight
- Installing the aircraft into YSFlight
- Example: creating a 3D model of the Saab Safari for YSFlight
- Downloading and Adding a New Aircraft
- Repainting Aircraft in YSFlight
YS Flight Simulator is a flight simulator program written by Soji Yamakawa. It can be downloaded at www.ysflight.com.
The simulator lacks high end graphics and textures (although ground textures are said to be incorporated in the latest version) It has an impressive range of features : multi - aircraft air combat simulation with guns and missiles, ground attack missions, anti-aircraft fire from the ground, network playing, a recorder to play back flights, and rudimentary navigation and an autopilot.
Please go to the menu for instructions on creating new aircraft for YSFlight and repainting existing aircraft.
A screenshot from YSFlight : a Boeing 737 after take off from a lighted runway at night.