Congratulations on your engagement. 

I am an Ordain Minister, also known as a Wedding Officiant, or Clergy.  I have been marring couples since 2011.  I enjoy doing this and it brings me great pleasure of being a part of something so full of love and happiness. 

I cater to you. You pick the place, you pick the ceremony and I just help you say what you already want to say, and that is the "I Do's". 

I do services in English only, Spanish only and Bilingual English and Spanish.  I can customize the ceremony service to be non-religion and I also perform Same Sex Weddings. 

I travel as far north as Santa Barbara Area, as far south as the Tijuana Border, as far east as Coachella Valley, and as far west as Catalina Island.  I am even willing to marry a couple skydiving or on a ship.

For your comfort, I always have a back-up to do the service if an emergency arises or if I am not available on that date and time. 

I currently do not do Marriage Licenses.  To obtain a marriage license, you must go to your local county clerks office.  In the near future, I hope to be registered to do the Marriage Licenses since I am a Notary Public. 

Please contact me so that I may further discuss your wedding details and pricing with you.

Lily Castro
Minister & Notary Public
PO BOX 33335
Riverside, CA  92519