SUMMER REVIEWS FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR ARE DUE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th!
To help our students retain the skills they learned this past year, the math department has developed review sheets which all students must complete during the summer months. Please click the appropriate link below and print the review for the course you will be entering in September. Note that for Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2, all levels (ICR, CP, and Honors) will complete the same summer review packet.
These reviews will be collected the second day of school. Check the cover page -- most reviews will not be accepted without the associated work shown.
They will be graded as follows:
- Returned incomplete, without work, or not submitted – Student earns 0%.
- Student answers less than 60% correct – Student earns 75%.
- Student answers between 60% and 75 % correct - Student earns 85%.
- Student answers more than 75% correct – Student earns 95%.
- Student answers 95-100% correct – Student earns that score.
(The above does not apply to certain courses, including AP Statistics. See the cover page of your review for more details.)
In order to download these packets, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to install it: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
**Note: There is no review for students entering Probability and Statistics or Discrete Mathematics.**
**Should you have any difficulty opening these files, please contact Mr. Seeley.**