Click here to view Free Online Tool for Small Scale & Large Scale Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized as per your needs i.e. the number, milk yield & cost of animals, sale price of milk, bank loan rate, margin money, repayment period etc. can be changed and its impact on profitability can be observed in the spreadsheet.
- May 15 : Fonterra introducing trial weather stations for dairy farmers
- May 14 : Walking with the Bakarwals
- May 12 : Ground breaking ceremony performed for Gir cow sanctuary
- May 11 : Livestock husbandry - Salvaging the male
- May 10 : Telangana, Andhra do business in lakhs of sheep
- May 08 : Backyard poultry farming makes a comeback
- May 07 : Rajasthan dairy farmers selling cow dung cakes on Amazon
- May 06 : Dogs top predators in the Himalayas
- May 05 : Why an IIM Graduate left a well paying job to start a dairy farm with her dad
- May 04 : The Rise Fund injects $50 mn into Indian Dairy Products Co.
- May 04 : Why this fintech founder found the meat business 'meaty'
- May 03 : Cow nationalism will drive farmers to buffaloes
- News Archive : 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses
(as per the Veterinary Council of India - Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education Regulations, 2008)
LPM 211 Avian Production Management
LFP 211 Livestock Farm Practice - I
Site designed by
Dr. Vivek M. Patil
Associate Professor & Head
Livestock Research & Information Centre (Bidar)
Katti Tugaon, Bidar.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University,
Post Box No. 6, Nandinagar, Bidar, INDIA - 585401.
Please post your comments and suggestions here
Disclaimer : The information on this site is meant as an aid to students and fellow veterinarians and should be used for educational purposes only. The views expressed are solely that of the author and should not be construed to be that of his employer or any other organization.