1. Only sign up for yourself or your family. Do not sign up for another family or friend, which will certainly lead to confusion and it would not be fair to the rest of the team if one person were to sign up all of his or her friends before anyone else has a chance to sign up.
2. Only sign up for one shift unless you are given directions to sign up for more. We want everyone to have a chance to participate and earn money toward the trip.
3. If you are a runner, do not sign up until you have discussed it in detail with your parents.
Directions on how to use the sign-up forms:
1. Click on one of the links below.
2. Read specific guidelines for each sign-up.
3. Many sign-ups are available to view before the official sign-up date to allow families make plans.
4. DO NOT sign up before the official sign-up time!
5. View which shifts and duties are available.
6. Click on the shift for which you would like to sign up.
7. Click on the button that reads: Submit and Sign Up.
8. Enter your first and last name. Please create an account for yourself and for your child so you can make changes to your sign-up if needed without Coach Benzing having to do it for you.
9. Click on the Sign Up Now button.
2019 Brat Sales at Nelson's Agri-Center
IMPORTANT: Read the following information before signing up!
The Viroqua XC team will be holding brat sales on 6/8, 6/15, and 6/22 at Nelson's Agri-Center this summer. We need two XC runners and one parent for each shift. Please read the following instructions carefully before signing up for time slots:
1. The sign-up form is open for viewing immediately, but families are not allowed to sign-up until 6:00pm on Wendesday, 5/29.
2. Runners and parents are allowed to sign up for one shift each (choose only one date at this time!) from 6:00 pm on Wednesday, 5/29 to 6:00 pm on Sunday, 6/2.
3. Runners and parents are allowed to sign up for a second shift each after 6:00 pm on Sun., 6/2.
4. Runners and parents are allowed to sign up for any remaining shifts after 6:00 pm on Tues., 6/4.
5. Anyone signing up early will have their names removed from the sign-up list.
6. Families can trade shifts with each other, but Coach Benzing needs to be notified if this happens.
7. Runners will earn 1 work-hour credit for each hour signed up for and worked. Parents will earn 0.5 work-hour credit for each hour signed up for and worked. The combined profits from the three brat sales this summer will be divided between runners and placed in their fund raising accounts according to the number of work-hour credits earned from the sales THIS SUMMER.
8. If a family signs up for a shift and isn't able to work that shift for any reason, it is the responsibility of the family to find another XC family to take their place. Coach Benzing needs to be notified immediately if this happens.
9. Families will not be given work-hour credits for any time not worked.
10. Each shift NEEDS to have a parent present! We would appreciate it if the adult working at each shift would be a parent of one of the runners who are working.
Have a great day!
*Click on the button below to access the sign-up page.